Engineers, inspectors, supervisors responsible for approval testing.
This course will give attendees an understanding of how to construct a procedure and welder qualification. In addition, it will show how procedures are developed to give the optimum range of approval utilising all essential variables. There will be classroom examples to work through.
- To understand the approval standards
- To understand detailed requirements of approval tests
- To have the knowledge to supervise welder and weld procedure approval tests
- To organise and supervise the necessary laboratory tests
- To interpret test results and identify where reapproval is necessary
- To understand how to complete the required documentation