Holders of an HSE surface supplied air qualifications or HSE equivalent; holders of an HSE approved in-date full commercial diver medical certificate.
This underwater NDT inspection course covers: theoretical instruction to CSWIP approved syllabus; general underwater and close visual inspection; recording by video and still photography; cathodic protection measurements; ultrasonic digital thickness measurements; end-of-course assessment.
- To explain theoretical principles of subsea visual inspection
- To be proficient in practical visual subsea inspection techniques
- To gain eligibility to sit the CSWIP 3.1U examination
- Hold an HSE surface supplied air qualifications, or HSE equivalent
- Hold an HSE approved in-date full commercial diver medical certificate