Holders of a Canadian Welding Inspector Level 2 qualification wishing to upgrade to an internationally recognised qualification.
Welding technology; processes; metallurgy; cracking mechanisms; NDT; defect and inspection.
This three-day course and exam package is designed to prepare students for the CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector bridging examination.
Need to hold a current CWB Welding Inspector Level 2
- CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector
- Radiographic Interpretation
- BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector - Grade 2
- BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector - Grade 1
- BGAS-CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector