This course is suitable for well intervention operators and supervisors, well site operator and supervisors, and any role expected to shut in a well
This course includes all subjects needed to prepare candidates for the well intervention IWCF exam.
The following certification options are provided:
Candidates must pass each component they have been nominated for to get a IWCF certificate.
- Completion Operations (compulsory)
- Completion Equipment (compulsory)
- Wireline Operations (optional)
This programme is aimed for people who are in critical well control positions during well intervention operations. Candidates will complete an accredited training course, taught according to IWCF syllabus, in order to prepare them for assessment.
The course duration is 4 days including the examination.
Three different levels of Well Intervention Pressure Control training are available for different roles within the industry:
- Level 2 - Drilling and wells personnel basic training
- Level 3 - Available for any role expected to shut in a well
- Level 4 - Well Site Supervisor Training