Need to be a current BGAS Certified Welding Inspector for a minimum of 3 years
Welding technology; processes; metallurgy; cracking mechanisms; NDT; defect and inspection.
This two-day course and exam package is designed to prepare students for the CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector bridging examination.
Need to be a current BGAS Certified Welding Inspector
- CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector
- Radiographic Interpretation
- BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector - Grade 2
- BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector - Grade 1
- BGAS-CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector