Individuals with no previous experience of manual oxy-fuel gas brazing process, designers, production and maintenance engineers/technicians, engineering apprentices.
Theory and practical sessions, with approximately 75% demonstrations and hands-on sessions; appreciation of the manual oxy-fuel gas brazing process fundamentals and basic knowledge. Health and safety, setting up equipment, process parameters, process related defects and how to avoid them, brazing consumables.
- to understand the principles of Oxy-fuel gas brazing process
- to understand the advantages and limitations of the process
- to recognise the health and safety issues associated with Oxy-fuel gas brazing process activities
- to demonstrate competence in setting-up, safe use and practical application
Course may provide underpinning knowledge for those pursuing NVQs and the CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme).
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
- CSWIP Visual Welding Inspector [ Find Course ]
- Certificate in Welding Supervision [ Find Course ]
- Brazer qualification in accordance with BS EN 13133:2000 Standards