The purpose of this training is to raise awareness of potential dropped objects, to explore methods for the control and prevention of dropped objects, to recognize your personal responsibilities for the prevention of dropped objects.
This affiliated course is delivered in conjunction with TWI SEA at its state-of-the-art facilities in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- To understand and define what is a potential dropped object
- To know how to identify a potential dropped object and the common causes
- To review methods for the control and prevention of potential dropped objects
- To clearly understand roles and responsibilities in respect of potential dropped objects
- To consider options for maintaining awareness and continuous improvement in the fight against dropped objects
- Identification of equipment using samples
- The correct fitting of equipment
- Identification of potential dropped objects using samples
Satisfactory completion of the written and practical assessment elements is a prerequisite for successful award of certification.